Travel from Geneva or Sion Airport to Chamonix, door to door, on your own vehicle. Only GVA Transfers offers shared and private shuttle transfer from Geneva to Chamonix and other resorts including Verbier, Megève, Avoriaz, Morzine and Courmayeur.
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, with its 952km of pistes, it’s one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan ski resorts in the French Alps with a bustling atmosphere and is excellent for family skiing.
The picturesque year round Chamonix village offers a good range of attractions, shops, bars and restaurants.
On arrival into Geneva airport simply head to our transfer desk in the arrivals hall. Some areas of Chamonix are pedestrianised or have restricted parking.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Chamonix
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us