Cookies are small chunks of information stored in the browser being used by each user, that allow servers to remember certain information that it may need on subsequent occasions. This information allows the system to identify you as a specific user, save your personal settings, and keep track of technical information such as the number of visits or specific pages visited. Users that do not want to receive cookies or who would like to be notified before they are stored in their computers, can configure their browsers accordingly.
The cookies we use do not store any type of personal information, nor any type of information based on which you may be identified. These cookies allow us to offer you a better service. Some of them are strictly necessary for the proper running of the page, while other cookies allow to improve performance and your user experience.
Below we offer a classification of cookies according to a series of categories.
Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: Cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by user is provided.
- Third party Cookies: Cookies sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Types of cookies by the length of time during which they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies that keep data stored in the terminal that can be accessed and processed over a period of time defined by the cookie's publisher, which may range from several minutes to several years.
Types of cookies by purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Cookies that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services provided therein for different purposes, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, session login, accessing restricted sections, remembering the elements comprising an order, completing an order's purchasing process, filling out an event's participation or registration form, using security features while browsing, buffering content for video or sound streaming, or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: Cookies that allow users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on the user's terminal settings, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies that allow their publisher to track and analyze the behavior of the linked websites' users. The information collected through such cookies is used to measure web site, application or platform activity, and to draw-up user site, application and platform browsing profiles, in order to implement improvements based on usage data analyses.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as edited content or ad display frequency.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Cookies that enable to efficiently manage advertising space provided by a publisher in the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user behavior information gathered through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits to draw-up a specific user profile based on which the most appropriate ads are displayed.
Please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org. or check your browser's "Help" menu to find more about cookies and how to manage them.
The following types of cookies are used at GVA Transfers's webpage (www.gvatransfers.com):
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregate and anonymous manner, including the number of visitors to both the website and different product sheets, the origin, date and time of the visit, access platform, number of times a banner is clicked, search keywords used to find the required content. GVA Transfers resorts to this very useful means to make improvements to its website and learn about what content or designs are more relevant to its users.
- Functional cookies: Cookies that allow offering users a better browsing experience. These cookies are used, for instance, to store browsing data for a particular language.
- Technical Cookies: Technical cookies are necessary to properly display the website and ensure the proper running order of the site.
The following table provides a schematic of the cookies used in GVA Transfers's website, in order to allow you to identify them in your browser:
- Type 1 Functional cookies: Own cookies generated by the Website.
- Type 2 Technical Cookies: Automatically generated by the Application server for session management purposes.
- Type 3 Analytical Cookies: Generated by measurement codes such as Google analytics.
You can allow, get information on, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your device by changing your browser settings options: