Travel from Geneva Airport to Courchevel, door to door, in your own vehicle with GVA Transfers. GVA offers private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Courchevel and surrounding resorts including Mèribel, Val Thorens, Les Menuires and La Tania.
Courchevel's reputation for luxury and exclusivity is well founded in this impressive and lavish ski resort divided into 4 different villages at varying heights. Courchevel 1850, often occupied by the rich and famous, has a huge offering of designer shops and highly rated restaurants. Courchevel 1650 (Moriond) has been growing in popularity due to its slightly more relaxed atmosphere. Courchevel 1550 (Village) offers a mixture of accommodation options with chalets, larger scale hotels and self catering apartment buildings. Courchevel 1300 (Le Praz) with its rustic appeal and Savoyard character.
Key Information about your bus transfer between Geneva to Chamonix
- Skiing Up To: 2740m
- Longest Run: 9km
- Km of Runs Available: 150km
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has a Swiss and French side!
The airport has a French and Swiss side, most arrivals land on the Swiss side. The Charter Terminal (Terminal 2) is a 5 minute walk from the main terminal. When leaving Geneva Airport with GVA, we have priority parking, no need for the long walk to the other parking areas that some transfer companies have to park in, our transfer vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the main arrivals hall.