Travel form Geneva Airport to Courmayeur, door to door, in your private vehicle with GVA Transfers. We offer private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Courmayeur and surrounding resorts. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant quote or booking.
The Italian ski resort of Courmayeur is part of the Aosta Valley and is known all over the world for its great terrain (352km of pistes) with downhill and world cup runs still used for competitions. Located at the foot of Mont Blanc, Courmayeur is a traditional village with cobbled streets lined with local Italian deli’s and antique stores. Courmayeur is also a well noted Heli Ski centre which allows you to reach those places others do not, a guide is a must but the experience is once in a lifetime.
Key Information about your bus transfer between Geneva to Courmayeur
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us