EXPLORE BOTH GENEVA AND ANNECY IN THIS 2 PART DAY TRIP, TO INCLUDE BOTH OF THESE FAMOUS LANDMARK LOCATIONS, IN ONE DAY
- Depart Geneva for Annecy. (1 hour)
- Arriving in Annecy free time to explore the picturesque Old Town of Annecy.
- Explore the Lake and enjoy a boat cruise tour (Ticket Package).
- Depart from Annecy for an afternoon tour of Geneva city.
- Return to your hotel in Geneva.
We have two ticket packages available for this trip:
- Private vehicle and driver for 9 hours.
- Door to door transport from Geneva.
- Executive style mini-bus with air conditioning.
- Free refreshments on board.
1-4 People - 645chf / 8-13 People - 795chf
5-7 People - 725chf / 14-20 People - 845chf
TRANSPORT & ACTIVITY PACKAGE
Standard Package plus:
- 2 hour boat cruise tour on Lake Annecy.
Supplement per person:
30 CHF - per Adult / 20 CHF - per Child (under 12yrs)
Take a day in two of the regions most exquisite locations, Annecy and Geneva. With part of the day spent by Lac d'Annecy enjoying its pristine turquoise waters and then the afternoon exploring exciting Geneva and its most interesting landmarks and sights.
ANNECY OLD TOWN
Take the morning to enjoy the world-famous town of Annecy; you can enjoy the historic Chateau and Castle, colourful buildings and cobbled walkways.
With canal ways weaving through the Old Town, it is obvious why Annecy was nicknamed ‘The Venice of the Alps’.
With the Alps as the back-drop, this world famous lake is simply breath-taking. With a glorious promenade lining the banks, take in the incredible panoramic views. Pedal boats and swimming are allowed in this crystal clear lake, so relax enjoy the stunning views. Optional boat cruise tour of the lake is available. If you would prefer to spend a whole day in Annecy, why not try out Annecy Day Trip?
The afternoon is spent following the famous sights of Geneva.
You’ll visit the tourist spots of the United Nations, Jet D’eau, the Flower Clock as well as the Parc des Eaux Vives and a secret photo point in Cologny to take incredible pictures looking out across Geneva.