Chamonix Day Trips
These once in a life time day excursions offer stunning views over Mont Blanc (at 4800 metres). You will have the opportunity to ride the Aiguille du Midi cable car (highest in Europe) and experience other sights such as Mer de Glace and Chamonix Old town.
CHAMONIX DAY TRIP WITH EXECUTIVE MINIBUS
Option 1: Transport Only
- Journey time 1hr and 30 minutes.
- Audio commentary in 6 languages
Option 2: Full Package
- See all the Chamonix attractions.
- Includes entrance tickets to the Aiguille du Midi cable car and the Montenvers cog railway (To visit the Sea of Ice and Ice Caves).
- Audio commentary in 6 languages.
Option 3: All Inclusive
- Let us take care of you!
- Includes entrance tickets to the Aiguille du Midi cable car and the Montenvers cog railway.
- Lunch at Top Chamonix restaurant.
- Audio Commentary
DAILY DEPARTURE TIMES FROM GENEVA (Door To Door)
DAILY DEPARTURE TIMES FROM CHAMONIX
Aiguille Du Midi Cable Car
At 3842m the Aiguille du Midi in Chamonix offers a 360 degree viewpoint over the French, Swiss and Italian Alps and is the highest point accessible by cable-car in Europe. At the summit, there are a number of viewing terraces, a cafeteria and a souvenir shop. Remember to bring warm clothes, sun cream and a camera.
Montenvers – Mer de Glace
The Montenvers rack railway starts from Chamonix and within 20 minutes reaches the bottom of the Mer de Glace (1,913 m), France’s largest glacier (7km long, 200 m thick). The Mer De Glace translates as the ‘Sea of Ice’ and is one of the most stunning views in the Alps. Visitors can also descend in to the Ice cave that is sculpted in to the glacier.
Chamonix town Centre
At the foot of Mont Blanc (4808m), the highest mountain in western Europe, Chamonix’s alpine town atmosphere and spectacular scenery attract people from all over the globe. This picturesque year-round village offers a great range of attractions, shops, bars and restaurants. Chamonix will leave a lasting impression.