Travel from Geneva or Sion Airport to La Plagne, door to door, in your private car with our GVA Transfers. We offer shared and private shuttle transfers from Geneva to La Plagne and surrounding resorts including Les Arcs, Méribel, Val d'Isère, Val Thorens, Courchevel andTignes. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant booking.
With the commune starting at 1,250m up to 2050m there are plenty of spots to choose from when planning your holiday. The resort is considered the 3rd largest in Europe and has one of the largest ski lifts, the ‘Vanoise’, that links La Plagne to Les Arcs, two resorts of the Paradiski ski area which between them have 425km of pistes. The pistes offer great beginner and intermediate options, but is also very well known for its challenging off piste terrain. From the northern and southern areas of the Bellecote mountain, a 3417m free-ride dream is available to all those who dare.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to La Plagne
- Skiing Up To: 3250m
- Longest Run: 6.5km
- Km of Runs Available: 410km Paradiski
- Snowparks: 4
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has a Swiss and French side!
The airport has a French and Swiss side, most arrivals land on the Swiss side. The Charter Terminal (Terminal 2) is a 5 minute walk from the main terminal. When leaving Geneva Airport with GVA, we have priority parking, no need for the long walk to the other parking areas that some transfer companies have to park in, our transfer vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the main arrivals hall.
More about us