Travel from Geneva Airport to La Tania, door to door, in your own vehicle with our GVA Transfers. GVA offers private shuttle transfers to La Tania ski resort and surrounding resorts including Courchevel, Méribel and Val Thorens. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant quote or booking.
The centre of the town is traffic free and the wooden clad buildings blend in nicely to the forested surroundings, making this ‘purpose-built’ resort one above the rest. Many of the apartments and chalets are ski in ski out all season long, sometimes supplemented with snow cannons when necessary. In addition to the advantageous positioning in the Three Valleys, the resort offers excellent value for money versus its neighbours with a range of good value accommodation options and many bars and restaurants.
Skiing in the La Tania sector of the region offers a fabulous mix of beginner areas, surrounded with beautiful sweeping tree-lined pistes.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to La Tania
- Skiing Up To: 3230m
- Longest Run: 12km
- Km of Runs Available: 600km Three Valleys
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has a Swiss and French side!
The airport has a French and Swiss side, most arrivals land on the Swiss side. The Charter Terminal (Terminal 2) is a 5 minute walk from the main terminal. When leaving Geneva Airport with GVA, we have priority parking, no need for the long walk to the other parking areas that some transfer companies have to park in, our transfer vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the main arrivals hall.
More about us