Travel form Geneva and Sion Airport to Val d'Isère, door to door, in your own luxury vehicle with GVA Transfers. Wes offer shared and private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Val d'Isère and surrounding resorts including Courchevel, La Plagne, Les Arcs, and Méribel. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant booking.Getting to Val d’Isère with GVA Transfers is easy.
Val D’Isere is part of the Tignes/Val D’Isere ski area, formerly known as the Espace Killy, which offers visitors 300km of marked pistes. Both resorts are naturally linked, making trips around the area easy and convenient, allowing skiers and snowboarders to maximise their time on the piste. The Solaise Gondola (complete with Wi-fi and heated seats!) has revolutionised the resorts lift infrastructure, moving around 3,600 people an hour and waving goodbye to ques. Quite rightly one of the most popular resorts in Europe, Val D’Isere never fails to deliver on exciting and varied skiing as well its legendary world class Après ski.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Val d'Isère
- Lift Opening Dates: 365 days a year! (Greater lift openings October to May)
- Skiing Up To: 3882m
- Longest Run: 25km
- Km of Runs Available: 200km Zermatt, 360km Zermatt-Cervinia
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us