Travel form Geneva and Sion Airport to Avoriaz, door to door, in your own luxury vehicle with GVA Transfers. Only GVA brings you the chance to travel door to door to Avoriaz sky resort at the best rate guaranteed. GVA Transfer offers private shuttle transfers and surrounding resorts including Chamonix, Megève, Morzine, Chatel, La Chappelle and Abondance. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant quote or booking.
Avoriaz village sits at 1800m on the breath-taking cliffs of the French Alps, it offers visitors a large array of pistes with mostly ski in and ski out accommodation. Located in the heart of the Portes Du Soleil ski area, it is easily accessible from Geneva and closely linked with Morzine. Avoriaz and the surrounding resorts may be regarded as lower lying, with the highest lifts at 2466m - however its snow record is actually one of the best in France.
AVORIAZ WELCOME CENTRE OR PRODAINS CABLE CAR - WHICH IS BEST?
This depends on where you are staying in resort, and secondly what time your flight arrives and departs.
The Welcome Centre is up in the resort, so the travel time is longer. But if you are staying in the Falaise or L’Amara areas this means you are much closer to them, walking distance in fact. If your flight arrives outside of the Prodains Cable Car operating hours (listed below), then this is by far more suitable.
If you are staying in the bottom half of Avoriaz (check with your accommodation provider) then the Prodains Telecabine can be a quicker and easier option. The Telecabine is included in your lift pass or approximately 9 euro per person.
Both drop off points are serviced by luggage carriers and horse and carts to help you get where you need to be, it always helps to book these in advance on your return trip.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Avoriaz
- Lift Opening Dates: 14th December 2019 to 13th April 2020
- Skiing Up To: 2466m
- Longest Run: 6km
- Km of Runs Available: 650km Portes Du Soleil, 250km Morzine-Avoriaz
- Snowparks: 6: Kids Parkway | Arare | La Chapelle | Superpipe | The Stash | The Mini-Stash
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us