Travel form Geneva Airport to Les Arcs, door to door, in your own luxury vehicle with GVA Transfers. We offer private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Les Arcs and surrounding resorts including La Plagne, Tignes, La Rosiere and Val d'Isiere. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant quote or booking.
Well renowned for its fantastic variety – woodland, rolling terrain, blacks runs, parks and off piste, Les Arcs caters for most tastes. There are some great beginner areas, with gentle terrain for all the family to learn on. But Les Arcs is perhaps best suited to intermediate and advanced skiers and boarders wanting to tackle the highs of the Aiguille Rouge, where plentiful bowls and couloirs are open to those daring enough to try – of course, a guide is always necessary when going off piste.
Les Arcs is made up of four main village areas, all at reasonable altitudes; the lowest is Les Arcs 1600, and moving upwards to 1800, 1950 and 2000.
It has become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps due to its focus on convenience, and good value accommodation. Along with its ski-in ski-out accommodation options and its re-vamped access to the La Plagne (which makes up the other half of the Paradiski area), Les Arcs is a huge hit with international and French skiers.
Key Information about your bus transfer between Geneva to Les Arcs
- Lift Opening Dates: 16th December 2017 to 28th April 2018
- Skiing Up To: 3226m
- Longest Run: 8km
- Km of Runs Available: 200km Les Arcs, 425km (Paradski)
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
More about us