Getting to Megève with GVA Transfers is easy. Our driver will meet you at the airport, straight from your flight and with our range of new, luxurious and comfortable vehicles. GVA Transfers offers private shuttle transfers from Geneva Airport to Megève and surrounding resorts including Chamonix, Avoriaz, Morzine, Courmayeur and Méribel. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant quote or booking.
The ski resort of Megève has a medieval history that has been well persevered in the resort's growth. Situated in a sunny valley at the foot of Mont Blanc, Megève and the surrounding resorts have 450km of skiing available to guests.
On arrival into Geneva airport simply head to our transfer desk in the arrivals hall.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Megève
- Lift Opening Dates: 21st December 2019 – 13th April 2020
- Skiing Up To: 2350m
- Longest Run: 5.5km
- Km of Runs Available: 100km
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us