Travel form Geneva and Sion Airport to Méribel, door to door, in your own vehicle with GVA Transfers. Wes offer shared and private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Méribel and surrounding resorts including Courchevel, La Plagne, Les Arcs, and Val d'Isere. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant booking.
Méribel is well known for its beautiful traditional village combined with its unbeatable links to the 600km of pistes in the Trois Vallées. Other areas that can be reached easily by shuttle or gondola include Brides les Bains, Les Allues and Méribel Village.
What’s more is the enormous quantity of off-piste available between groomed runs, so be sure to book a guide if you want to explore safely. The terrain is a paradise for intermediate and expert skiers with lots of red and black pistes, that’s not to say it is not suitable for learners as there are plenty of green runs that link across the valley too.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Méribel
- Lift Opening Dates: 08/12/18 – 22/04/19 (Depending on conditions)
- Skiing Up To: 2952m
- Longest Run: 3.5km
- Km of Runs Available: 150km Meribel, 600km (Three Valleys)
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us