Travel form Geneva and Sion Airport to Tignes, door to door, in your own vehicle with GVA Transfers. GVA Transfers offers private shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes and surrounding resorts including Val d'Isere, Les Arcs, La Plagne and La Rosiere.
Tignes ski resort is set at high altitude with villages across different levels on the various plateaus. Starting from the bottom you’ll find La Breviere at 1550m, a picturesque village with traditional chalet style buildings. Moving upwards you’ll find the Tignes Les Boisses at 1800m and further up Tignes le Lac, (right next to the lake of course) offering more apartment options and a newly built sports centre. Tignes Val Claret, sitting at 2100m is likely the most popular spot, with the most accommodation, restaurants and a lively nightlife to keep you entertained.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Tignes
- Lift Opening Dates:30th November 2019 to 3rd May 2020 (with partial weekend openings prior on the glacier.)
- Skiing Up To: 3400m
- Longest Run: 10km
- Km of Runs Available: 300km Snowparks
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us