Travelling to Val Thorens couldn’t be easier, with GVA Transfers you can reach Val Thorens in just 2 hours 30 minutes from Geneva Airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport, straight from your flight and with our range of new and comfortable vehicles. GVA Transfers offers private shuttle transfers from Geneva Airport to Val Thorens and surrounding resorts including Meribel, Courchevel, Les Arcs, La Tania and Brides les Bains.
For skiers and snowboarders seeking the ultimate winter holiday, waking up to snow at your doorstep is the dream, in Val Thorens; sitting pretty and 2300m, this dream is reality. The highest ski resort in Europe, and with unparalleled access to the Three Valleys ski area, Val Thorens has become one of the most popular resorts in Europe. The excellent high-speed lift network gives easy access to a fantastic variety of skiing from expert to beginner.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Val-Thorens
- Lift Opening Dates: 23/11/19 – 05/03/20 (Depending on conditions)
- Skiing Up To: 3230m
- Longest Run: 5km
- Km of Runs Available: 150km (Val Thorens) 650km (Three Valleys)
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door (where accessible by road), so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us