Travel form Geneva and Sion Airport to Zermatt, door to door, in your private car with GVA Transfers. GVA offers shared and private shuttle transfers to Zermatt and surrounding resorts including Verbier, La Plagne and Avoriaz. Simply click our quote calculator to get an instant booking.
Zermatt, with its 200km of pistes, is rightly the destination for Alpine enthusiasts all over the world. Nestled at the foot of the Matterhorn, Zermatt combines lavish yet traditional alpine charm with world-class terrain. For those seeking adventure, the resort offers Heli-Skiing, possible on the Monte Rosa and the Aschhorn, allowing exploration of otherwise unreachable terrain. The attractive village centre is littered with chalets, luxury hotels and apartments as well as horse drawn carriage. Much of the area is still farmland, so you’ll often find farmers tending to their animals a few hundred meters from the village centre.
Key Information about your transfer between Geneva to Zermatt
- Lift Opening Dates: 365 days a year! (Greater lift openings October to May)
- Skiing Up To: 3882m
- Longest Run: 25km
- Km of Runs Available: 200km Zermatt, 360km Zermatt-Cervinia
Door to door
Skis and snowboard
Baby and child seats
- You will be taken door to door, so please provide a full address so we can take you to your desired location.
- If you wish to bring a bike then there is a €5 per bike charge, they must also be boxed.
- Children and babies still require a full seat in a transfer vehicle so count as 1 passenger and include the seat on the booking.
- On your return we will send you an SMS the day before your departure with your pick up time.
DROP OFF & PICK UP POINTS
Geneva Airport information
Geneva Airport has two passenger terminals:
1. The newer and larger Terminal 1 , which features the majority of flights.
2. The smaller and only seasonally used Terminal 2 . It also has a Business Aviation Terminal, also known as Terminal 3
More about us